Speakeasyglamour.blogspot.com


speak·eas·y


The place where the unconventional became conventional.
The people were glamorous. The parties, legendary.


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Missing: The Speakeasy Blogger



Image: Lady Gaga, "Born This Way"

Hi!

I know some of you are wondering why I've been missing on the blogosphere lately, friends.

I have something new brewing and it's taking loads of time to set-up. So yes, I will be taking a breather from blogging over the next few weeks. But I will be coming back fierce with something... très avant-garde.

I want to thank you for following me. I know many of you religiously follow The Speakeasy blog and I appreciate your ongoing support. I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. And I look forward to sharing my new project with you soon.

I'm on the right track, baby. I was born this way! You can look for updates here and on Facebook.

xoxo,
Aster

P.s. I'm also learning Lady Gaga's new dance! Check out her new video. It's holy hella good.

No comments:

Post a Comment