Speakeasyglamour.blogspot.com


speak·eas·y


The place where the unconventional became conventional.
The people were glamorous. The parties, legendary.


Thursday, March 17, 2011

Guest Playlist: Adriano



My brother - The Recording Artist
"In the end call it hate, call it love -- I call it art"
-- The Kills

NAME: Adriano

HOMETOWN: Ottawa, Canada

ASTROLOGICAL SIGN: Libra, Scorpio rising

OCCUPATION: He calls it Art. Recording Artist

ALL-TIME FAVOURITE ARTISTS: 2pac, Frank Sinatra, The Kills

This latest playlist is by my brother Adriano, a born artist and gifted lyricist who has been making music that is easy to relate to and scribbling lyrics on napkins for as long as I can remember.

Adriano's art imitates a raw life filled with personal tribulations and experience that he channels in a very compelling way. His creative style may make you think he was born with an effortless cool, but as his sister I can tell you --
he wasn't!

Dedicated and passionate about his music from a very young age, I've never seen anyone try harder for something that seemed far off. I've been fortunate to be able watch Adriano grow into his talent, and I am thrilled that he is finally sharing his remarkable gift with the world.

Adriano has been busy at work with many artists & producers such as Splitt-Cityy, Mikka K, G-Freshh, E.Dot.S aka Dolla,
P. Kongo
, Turl'K, Moka Only, GetAdam OnTheBeat. And most recently, he has been in the group The Black & White Team and Youngest in Charge as well as, one half of the duo Traffik with Splitt Cityy.

Be on the lookout for fresh tracks from Adriano soon. (I caught him writing just the other day!) But in the meantime, follow him on Facebook and Youtube at:

http://www.facebook.com/Official.Adriano

http://www.youtube.com/IAmAdriTV

Heartfelt thanks to my baby bro for pulling together this list of some of his fave tracks. Not only is he cool, he's also interesting. I'm always intrigued to hear what he's listening to which is why I asked him to be my first blog guest.

Let me know what you think! I love receiving your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment