Speakeasyglamour.blogspot.com


speak·eas·y


The place where the unconventional became conventional.
The people were glamorous. The parties, legendary.


Monday, February 14, 2011

Walk the Line


"What June did for me was post signs along the way, lift me up when I was weak, encourage me when I was discouraged, and love me when I felt alone and unlovable. She's the greatest woman I have ever known. Nobody else, except my mother, comes close."

- Johnny Cash on wife June Carter Cash

Johnny and June were married for 35 years. He walked the line for her burning ring of fire.

Johnny died less than 4 months after June. He couldn't live without her love. It doesn't get any more romantic than that.

The flame of great love burns. Burns, burns, burns.

Fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment