Speakeasyglamour.blogspot.com


speak·eas·y


The place where the unconventional became conventional.
The people were glamorous. The parties, legendary.


Friday, August 27, 2010

Pour the champagne


Image: High on Sex
"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
- Dom Pierre Pérignon

Given that Pérignon was a monk, this might not be what he had in mind while he was sipping his champagne. But today is my birthday. That makes it my day to be debaucherous! You were expecting sinful cake and instead I gave you drunk lesbians.

For all you stoners and winos celebrating something or nothing today, here are some social media playgrounds for you...

Leaf.ly is for marijuana lovers. You can rate and review the best buds, track your fave strains, and get recommendations.

Cork'd is for wine aficionados. You can review, share, and discover new wine.

What's your poison?

Heartfelt gratitude to all my lovers for the well-wishes today. I am spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment