Speakeasyglamour.blogspot.com


speak·eas·y


The place where the unconventional became conventional.
The people were glamorous. The parties, legendary.


Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free spirit






Images: Elle Greece; Feb ‘10 | Nataliya Gotsii by Dimitris Skoulos

My style this Winter has been somewhat edgy with a mix of 1960s references. And while I'm really going to miss (what have become) my signature white gogo boots (such a great conversational accessory), I will sadly have to retire them soon. But I am very much looking forward to all my fresh new fashion finds for this Spring!

I intend to carry the 1960s vibe forward. And the gypsetter in me has been begging me to channel my inner bohemian even further. But my edgy pleather jacket is totally staying. And so are my silky satin lingerie accents and corsets. This stellar spread in Elle Greece is a dead ringer for what I'm styling for. I think what makes it look so polished is that it is so messy.

Free spirit! I love it. Oh and the over-the-knee boots are absolutely on my must-have shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment